Who We Are
Net Control Information
Buoy & C-Man Data
Terms & Tools
Beaufort Wind Scale
Outreach and Education
Hurricane Weather Related Links
Amateur Radio Links
- WX4NHC - Amateur Radio at the National Hurricane Center
- VoIP Hurricane Net
- The Intercon Net
- This Net operates daily on 14.300.00 MHz USB from 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. ET.
- The Maritime Mobile Service Net
- This Net operates daily on 14.300.00 MHz USB from 12:00 p.m. until at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- The Pacific Seafarers Net
- This Net operates daily on 14.300.00 MHz USB beginng at 0300 UTC.
- Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net
- This Net operates daily on 3.815 MHz LSB at 1030 & 2230 UTC.
- The American Radio Relay League
- The International Boat Watch Network (IBWN) was originally founded in 2001 as a public service and tool for the maritime community to share information regarding overdue and missing vessels throughout the world. In mid-2019, the organization was rebranded as Boat Watch.
Over the years, Boat Watch has become recognized as the authority and repository for information on Overdue, Missing, and Stolen Vessels throughout the world. Boat Watch works closely with the USCG Rescue Coordination Centers around the country and the world.
- The SATERN Net
- SATERN (Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network) provides emergency communications support to the Salvation
Army wherever needed on site, at the local level, via VHF/UHF Nets. During wide-spread emergencies, such as hurricanes,
earthquakes, forest fires, etc., SATERN activates for the purpose of handling emergency traffic as well as health
and welfare information. The SATERN Net is generally operates on 14.265.00 MHz USB beginning at 15:00 UTC. Please
check their web site to determine the alert status of the SATERN
- The Waterway Net
- The Waterway Net is sponsored by the Waterway Radio and Cruising Club which begins every morning for about an
hour starting at 7:45 a.m. ET on a frequency of 7.268 MHz LSB. The main purpose of the Waterway Net is to encourage
amateur radio communications to and from boats with an emphasis on safety and weather information.